Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tim Burton Talks Us Through The Differences Between The "Miss Peregrine's" Book And Movie

And reveals to BuzzFeed why he loved the project so much and how he identifies with the ~peculiar~ subjects.























Jay Maidment

















Later this week we finally get to see Tim Burton's latest film offering, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It's an adaptation of Ransom Riggs' bestselling debut novel from 2011, which tells the story of a boy, Jake, who ends up travelling to what appears to be a derelict orphanage in Wales following the death of his grandfather.



What follows is an astonishing tale full of many strange revelations and experiences. In fact, it's pretty much the perfect ready-made Tim Burton tale, something that the director joked about when BuzzFeed sat down with him in London recently to discuss adapting the film. He quipped: "When I read the book I thought, wow, it's got lots of themes that I... I thought, Did I write this book?! I didn't, of course."















































BuzzFeed







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment