Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Music: Isaiah Rashad feat. Kendrick Lamar & Zacari – 'Wat's Wrong'

Kendrick Lamar, Isaiah Rashad, and Zacari get right on their new collaboration “Wat's Wrong” off Zay's upcoming album The Sun's Tirade.


K-Dot reclaims his “Control” crown by reestablishing his rap dominance. “I told Zay I'm the best rapper since 25,” rhymes Lamar. “Been like that for a while now, I'm 29 / Any ni**a that disagree is a fuckin' liar / Pardon me, see my alter ego a Gemini / Him and I been around ever since Reagan was criticized.”


From there, Kendrick only gets more political: “Might stay in the Trump Tower for one week / Spray paint all the walls and smoke weed / Fuck them, and fuck y'all, and fuck me.”


Meanwhile, Zacari provides a melodic chorus and Isaiah alludes to his Xanax addiction on the final verse. “Oh, you got two Xannies,” he raps. “Oh, just don't forget me / Love me for the moment, hug me like a sibling.”


The Sun's Tirade, featuring “Park” and “Free Lunch,” is set to drop tomorrow.


Listen to the soulful “Wat's Wrong” below.


No comments:

Post a Comment