Wednesday, August 31, 2016

14 Things We Learned From Blac Chyna's First Big Interview

The reality show is Rob's idea!?
















Yesterday, Elle released an exclusive interview with Blac Chyna and it's the first time she's given an in-depth interview since she beat the Kardashian's at their own game. Here are some of the most important things we learned:









Blac Chyna / Via Instagram: @blacchyna




















She's an independent woman, who is all about her coin.



She's an independent woman, who is all about her coin.



"I always liked having my own money and buying my own stuff," she tells Elle. "I didn't want to depend on somebody to do it for me." She mentions later in the interview that her work ethic is something Rob loves about her.




Blac Chyna




















Her first job was at a McDonalds.



Her first job was at a McDonalds.



And even there she strived to be the best. "Normally you start on fries or burgers, but I was never back there," she told Elle proudly. "I guess it was because of my personality."




Blac Chyna / Via instagram.com




















She initially started stripping to pay for college.



She initially started stripping to pay for college.



Her parents couldn't afford to send her to school, so she deferred admission to Johnson & Wales University in Miami and began stripping in Maryland. By the time she turned 20 she had enough money to pay tuition, but the Miami strip club scene proved to be too tempting. She tried to do both but couldn't keep up the schedule. "I was falling asleep all the time in class. It wasn't working out for me," she said. She ultimately dropped out and began dancing/modeling full time.




Blac Chyna / Via instagram.com







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment