Saturday, May 28, 2016

Stream Mistah F.A.B.'s Album 'Son of a Pimp, Pt. 2'

It's the return of the Son of a Pimp. On Friday (May 27), Bay Area staple Mistah F.A.B. unleashed his latest album, Son of a Pimp, Pt. 2.


The jam-packed 21-track set features a slew of stars, including Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, 2 Chainz, Keyshia Cole, Tech N9ne, Too $hort, Bobby V, and Snoop Dogg, among others. It reads like a who's who of hip-hop with veterans like Bun B, Slim Thug, and Paul Wall, next to younger spitters like G-Eazy, ScHoolboy Q, and Fashawn.


“This album marks more than just music to me,” F.A.B. recently told The Boombox. “It fulfills a promise that I made to my mother. I told her I'd continue the is journey and go as far as I can and not just settle for okay or alright. I want people to know my true talents and to really understand the depth of my ability not just as an orator or emcee but as a writer, philosopher. I'm fulfilling a promise to my mother which makes it more personal. It meant more to me to put this album out.”


Stream the full project, which features the previously-released “Survive” with Kendrick Lamar, Crooked I, and Kobe Honeycutt, below.


No comments:

Post a Comment