Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kit Harington Got Out Of A Ticket By Telling A Cop What Actually Happened To Jon Snow

Jon Snow knows some things. (WARNING: Game of Thrones spoiler ahead)
















On Friday night, Kit Harington - Lord Commander, Jon Snow, Ned Stark's bastard - stopped by Jimmy Fallon to tell a story about what life is like as Jon Snow.








youtube.com




















And (SPOILER ALERT) it was really hard to keep Jon Snow's fate all to himself.



And (SPOILER ALERT) it was really hard to keep Jon Snow's fate all to himself.






NBC / Via youtube.com




















He explained that there was one man on the outside world who knew what happened long before we did: a police officer.



He explained that there was one man on the outside world who knew what happened long before we did: a police officer.






NBC / Via youtube.com




















Apparently Kit was driving a touch too fast, being "a bit naughty."



Apparently Kit was driving a touch too fast, being



"I was driving back from my parents house and I was driving too fast," Kit explained. "I was being a bit naughty. I was going over the speed limit. And I feel the sirens go off behind me. And this Policeman comes up and pulls me over. And I, a bit sheepishly said, 'I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking at the clock.'"




NBC / Via youtube.com







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment