Monday, May 16, 2016

Kesha Says She Will Not 'Just F**king Be Quiet And Hide' Anymore



Kesha won't back down. 



The 29-year-old "Warrior" singer posted a powerful Instagram photo on Sunday, detailing her struggles and declaring that she's taking her life back. 



"I have been battling depression and an eating disorder for a while now," Kesha wrote, accompanied by a photo near the water with her middle fingers raised high. "My career is in a strange place and it feels like I'm fighting an uphill fight some days. but I have decided to take my life back. my freedom. my happiness. my voice. my worth. I will not just f**king be quiet and hide." 



The singer continued, "Today I will say f**k it and live. So F************CK it. today I'm making that choice. AND IM HAPPY AS A DAMN CLAM. and also a big ol f*ck u if u wanna hate on my body. just remember that makes u look like a dickhead. ️" 







The singer shared several other photos from her beach day, while also comparing the blue of the water to that of her aura. 





this water is the same color of my aura apparently

A photo posted by Kesha (@iiswhoiis) on









A photo posted by Kesha (@iiswhoiis) on









A photo posted by Kesha (@iiswhoiis) on









A photo posted by Kesha (@iiswhoiis) on







Kesha's commanding post comes at an especially personal time for the singer, as she begins rebuilding her life and career. The singer has been embroiled in an ongoing legal battle with Sony and producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, whom she accused of sexual assault and battery in 2014. Gottwald has maintained his innocence and has yet to be charged with a crime. 



Recently, the singer released the song "True Colors" with Zedd, her first recorded track since she appeared on Pitbull's 2013's song "Timber." She also performed an emotional cover of "Til It Happens To You," dedicating Diane Warren and Lady Gaga's moving ballad about sexual assault to "every man, woman, child and animal that has ever been abused."



We can't wait to see what's still to come from Kesha. 

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment