Sunday, May 15, 2016

DJ Khaled Teases Jay Z and Future 'Anthem,' Drake Collaboration

Special cloth alert, indeed. In the midst of traveling on Beyoncé's “Formation World Tour,” DJ Khaled has confirmed a major collaboration with Future and Queen Bey's husband Jay Z that's slated to appear on his upcoming album Major Key.


Hendrix made his announcement on Twitter, noting that the song could drop in time for summer, and that it features Hov going “krazy” with his “Marcy Projects flow.”








Before opening for Beyoncé on the L.A. stop of the “Formation World Tour,” Khaled confirmed the big news and teased even more on-where else-Snapchat.


“Everybody's asking me if I have a song with Jay Z and Future on my album,” he said. “Yes, of course I do. Of course it's the biggest anthem. I have some other ones too.”


No comments:

Post a Comment