Wednesday, June 15, 2016

We Need To Talk About How Justin Bieber Is Weirdly Good At Literally Everything He Does

I can barely make eggs.
















Look, I'm not here to start drama but I think we need to talk about how Justin Bieber is literally good at like, everything he does. Besides being a singer. I'm talking other stuff.



Look, I'm not here to start drama but I think we need to talk about how Justin Bieber is literally good at like, everything he does. Besides being a singer. I'm talking other stuff.



Mostly sports stuff though.




Kevin Winter / Getty Images




















First of all, we already know he can actually dance.









Instagram: @justinbieber




















And play guitar.









Instagram: @justinbieber




















And play the piano.









Instagram: @justinbieber







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment