Monday, June 27, 2016

Stream Keke Palmer's Unreleased Album 'Waited to Exhale'

Six years ago, when Keke Palmer was just 16 years old, she recorded an album but never released it…until now. After overcoming a battle with anxiety and depression, the actress-singer-dancer has liberated Waited to Exhale from the vault.


“I chose to title it that after all these years because it was my anxiety and depression that stopped me from investing in myself,” she explained. “I thought I was a failure because I didn't fit into any of the boxes that my label wanted for me to fit in. I've always been an individual, but I wasn't always proud. However I am now exalted in my truth and it is more therapeutic for me than you know to finally release this from my heart. I love you all!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment