Wednesday, December 2, 2015

New Music: P Reign feat. Young Thug & T.I. – ‘Dipped in Gold’

Reps Up. Canada’s own P Reign connects with Young Thug and T.I. for “Dipped in Gold” off his upcoming mixtape Off the Books. Over an opulent beat by London On Da Track, Thugger spits a flashy verse about Rollies, while Tip gets turnt.

The collaboration came together with help from Travis Scott. “[Travis] played a ton of heat, but one of the joints he played was the ‘Dipped in Gold’ record, which just had a Thugga hook at the time,” P Reign told The FADER. “I snapped right away and was like, ‘WTF is that?’ I told him I needed that record on my project and that I’d reach out to Young Thug about it. Travis said no problem. I have a great relationship with Tip—and I know him and Thugga are close so I asked him to reach out, and I also asked him for a verse as well.”

Off the Books drops Dec. 3. In addition to Thug and T.I., the project features appearances from Travis Scott and PARTYNEXTDOOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment