Monday, October 17, 2016

Video: DJ Esco feat. Future & Fabolous – 'Check On Me'

Future, Fabolous, and DJ Esco head to the strip club in the ballerific video for their collaboration “Check On Me.”


The Elf Rivera-directed clip goes through a day in the life of Esco and Hendrix, which includes fast cars, beautiful women, and lots of dance moves.


“I've got a check on me right now,” sings Future. “Bitch I'm high, no focus.”


Once the sun sets, the trio hits the gentlemen's club, making it rain, while poppin' Moet bottles. “Better go get your check up,” warns Fab. “I ain't talkin' no doctor, though / Use the paper as my excuse, treat the money like a doctor's note.”


“Check On Me” is lifted from DJ Esco's Project E.T.: Esco Terrestrial, which dropped in July. It comes just as Hendrix and Esco finish off their “Summer Sixteen Tour” with Drake and before Future's rumored Beast Mode 16.


Watch “Check On Me” below (via Complex).


No comments:

Post a Comment