Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kesha Gave An Emotional Speech After Being Honored For Her Outspoken Support Of LGBT Equality

“Don’t let people scare and shame you into changing the things about yourself that make you unique. Those are the qualities that will make your life magical and special!”


















Pop icon Kesha was honored by the Human Rights Campaign Nashville on Saturday night for speaking out against LGBT bullying. She was presented with the Visibility award by fellow performer Stephen Wrabel.




Wade Payne / AP


















“As many of you know I am going through some personal things that have been really intense and hard lately and I just want to say thank you for the support I have received,” Kesha told the crowd.



“As many of you know I am going through some personal things that have been really intense and hard lately and I just want to say thank you for the support I have received,” Kesha told the crowd.



It was only a few weeks ago that a judge denied Kesha's plea to be released from her contract with her Dr. Luke.




Wade Payne / AP















































View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment