Friday, March 4, 2016

Just A Reminder That Sarah Paulson And Holland Taylor Are More In Love Than You'll Ever Be

In case you had forgotten.














Remember when actress Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor started dating and we all realized that true and perfect love exists in the world?



Remember when actress Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor started dating and we all realized that true and perfect love exists in the world?



Same, it changed my whole life.




Jordan Strauss / AP


















And then, earlier this week, Paulson expressed her feelings to The New York Times so poetically I may have already framed it for my desk:



And then, earlier this week, Paulson expressed her feelings to The New York Times so poetically I may have already framed it for my desk:






Thinkstock


















"What I can say absolutely is that I am in love, and that person happens to be Holland Taylor," she declared as the rest of the world swooned.








google.com























View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment